Many great games have made their appearance in the Mac App Store. One of them, is Formula 1 2012 (F1 2012). It is one of the most popular racing games in the world and in my honest opinion, it's the best!
The game includes all the circuit, cars and drivers of the real Formula 1 and costs $49.99 in the Mac App Store.Below is the description and download link.
The FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ is back on the Mac![Download link]
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Drive yourself to the limit in this thrilling simulation of the world’s most exciting motorsport. F1 2012™ features all of the teams, drivers and circuits from this most hotly contested season.
Race wheel-to-wheel against World Champions such as Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso on all the tracks of the 2012 season including classics such as Circuit de Monaco, home of the FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2012 and recent arrivals like the brand new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX.
• Test your skills or just go hell-for-leather! Both an accurate simulation and an exhilarating arcade racer, F1 2012’s comprehensive options allow everyone to take part in motorsport’s most demanding competition.
• Pursue the ultimate victory of the FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
• Master all 20 circuits from the FORMULA ONE™ 2012 season, including Silverstone.
• Take on the role of race engineer as well as driver, fine-tuning your car set-up according to the circuit, weather conditions and your own handling preferences.
• Enjoy seven single-player race modes, from the discipline of Career Mode to the fast, focused battle of Time Attack.
• Go head-to-head with each of 2012’s six former World Champions in Champions Mode, competing in events that showcase those drivers’ exceptional talents, such as Lewis Hamilton’s prowess in bad weather.
• Race as your favourite driver from the 2012 season in Quick Race Mode.
• Challenge your friends in split-screen and LAN multiplayer or take on the world online.
P.S. I am sorry for not posting lately, but i've been busy. I ensure you though, that i'll start posting again!